Terms & Conditions of The Website
Our website address is: https://www.bodhibhavans.org
You agree to follow instructions provided by the school in connection with your use of the service by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- Log files: The school uses log files following standard procedures. When people visit our website, these files keep track of who they are. This is something that all hosting companies do as part of their analytics.
- Children information: The school does not intentionally gather personally identifiable information from students.
- Personal Information Collection: If you are requested for more Personal Information, you will be notified of how it will be used.
- Email Management: Only if you choose to send a message will your email address be saved. It will not be added to the mailing list and will only be used for the reason you have supplied it. Without permission, your email address will not be used for any other reason and will not be divulged.
- Services: We reserve the right to discontinue or limit any service that we offer. All descriptions or pricing of any service are subject to change without notice, at our sole discretion. We make no guarantees that the quality of any services, information, or other material you purchase or obtain will meet your expectations or correct any Service errors.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The tuition price is charged for twelve calendar months and is due quarterly.
- Students will be charged the total cost if their names are legally in the school entrance register/ledger.
- All decisions made by the Management and Governing Body are considered final.
- All disputes will be resolved arbitrarily under the supervision of the Principal/Director.
- No papers may be released or disseminated to the public without the express permission of the Principal / Director.
TERMS FOR SUSPENSION OR EXPEL:
The Head of the Institution may suspend or expel your child from the school at their discretion if we believe that your child's conduct or behavior is unsatisfactory.
TRACK YOUR CHILD'S PROGRESS IN SCHOOL:
We will monitor your child's development at the school and report to you regularly through grades, detailed written reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
OUR RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES AT SCHOOL:
Our website and prospectus outline the main concepts underpinning the school's current operation. However, changes may be necessary from time to time to any aspect of the school, school premises, classrooms, including the curriculum, the method of providing education for your child (including providing such education remotely), or our policies.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT: