Who we are
We collect the data provided in the comments and the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to aid spam detection. After approval of the comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
When uploading photographs to the website, you should avoid including embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website may download and extract any data 0n location from the website's photographs.
PERSONAL INFORMATION USED:
- We utilize data to contact you.
- We may contact you for promotional purposes using the information you give.
- We collect information to reply to your requests or queries.
- If you applied for one of our courses online, and we might use your information to validate your application.
- We utilize data to enhance our admissions services.
- We may utilize the details you provide to tailor your experience with us.
- This might involve showing material that is tailored to your tastes.
- We utilize data to analyse site trends and visitor preferences.
- We may use the information you provide to improve our website and services.
- We may combine information we obtain from you with data obtained from other parties about you.
THE PRIMARY GOALS OF GATHERING INFORMATION ON STUDENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES:
- When required, schools collect information about students and their families to safeguard the health and safety of persons in school workplaces to the greatest extent possible.
- Allow schools to: connect with parents about students' education problems and reward students' efforts and successes to maintain school order and management.
- To the greatest extent possible, safeguard the health and safety of persons in school workplaces.
We also collect information from you by only advertising on Google, Bing, and Yahoo like PPC, Display and YouTube Video & all other online website promotion ad campaigns. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies, and web beacons to collect information about your usage of our website. We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
THIRD PARTY SITES